since 1736

Our History

The history of the Hotel-Restaurant Alpina begins in 1736. Since then, the main house exists. In 1949, the Louis Brendel-Tschopp family bought the former "Café Loretan".

Edelweiss Icon Hotel Alpina

Since 1736

The main house Alpina exists since 1736. In December 1949 the family Louis Brendel-Tschopp bought the former "Café Loretan" and gave it the name "Alpina". In 1956 the second floor was bought. After the first extension in 1962, the new building of the hotel was opened in 1964. 1981 takes over Louis Brendel jun. the business. Immediately he wants to realize the years of planning of his father in reality. Already in 1982 he can put the new terrace into operation. In 1983, the hotel rooms are newly furnished and fitted with fitted carpet.

Edelweiss Icon Hotel Alpina

Modernization

With the renovation of the restaurant and the new toilets, the Hotel / Restaurant Alpina experiences its temporary climax in 1984. Among others, e.g. moved the bar to the other end and created today's restaurant entrance. In 1996, the Brendel family started the next major hotel renovation. Newly designed and comfortable rooms now offer a lot of comfort.

Special Offers!

What are you looking for?